Wednesday 6 June 2012

kitted out

Ooh not posted for a while, so a quick update.... been off away on holidays to Ibiza so no running there, but plenty of dancing...does that count?  Then a lovely wedding got in the way so I missed 2 long runs, I've made it out a few times before work and I have a lovely new route through the woods for a morning jog before work, my dog is totally lame and will not run with me, he is such a fat lazy lump of a hound.
Last weekend, even after a night on the merlot I managed about 10 miles, got totally lost though accidentally ran all the way from town to forge dam and when I popped out of the woods there were no houses, just sheep and fields!  Eventually found my way back home without giving up and doubling back.

Got a BDMLR running vest through the post the other day, {Thanks guys!} I shall wear it with pride on the day!
Also I've been asked to design a series of T shirts for them to raise awarness of the problems marine mammals face and to raise funds for the charity, I can't wait to get started on some designs, got some great ideas already and will post them on here when I get them out of my head and down on paper...

ttfn
x

No comments:

Post a Comment