Monday 10 September 2012

6 weeks to go

Not posted for a while so heres a catch up...
Over the past couple of weeks I've been getting physio on my knee which has improved but is still really painfull and then we moved house so its been really busy.
I ran 18 miles yesterday all the same and although there was a lot of walking and jogging I got around a very hilly route in 3 hours 50 minutes which is pretty slow but if I can keep up that pace for the extra 8 miles I should get round by the course time limit!
I really can't wait for this to be over now, I want my Sunday mornings back!

Keeping motivated though by reading about the mass stranding in Scotland again last weekend, really sad that so may of the same species of whale that we helped died, but once again the BDMLR were there doing their best to save them, and a grand job they did too, read all about it here...
http://www.bdmlr.org.uk/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=908&cntnt01origid=15&cntnt01returnid=54

No comments:

Post a Comment